Nobody like excessive hair on any part of the body other than the head. This applies to both genders. Our normal hair removal techniques, be it shaving, waxing or epilating are all painful and sadly temporary. If you are lucky, you can go two weeks without having to repeat the procedure when it comes to waxing. However, people who shave have to repeat the same ordeal within the next 48 hours.
Permanent hair removal is a lifesaver and the investment makes it worth our while. If you are interested in getting a consultation appointment booked, you can contact LA Laser Hair removal center, they are currently offering an array of discount coupon and packages as well. However, there are some precautions you need to take both pre and post your laser treatment which we will be discussing below.
• Do not bleach, pluck or wax your target area for a few weeks before your treatment.
• Similarly, avoid shaving your legs for a few days before your first session and the sessions to follow, this is to help your doctor/technician assess your growth rate properly.
• Avoid getting your target area from getting tanned, this means avoiding direct sun exposure. A high SPF sunblock is recommended at all times especially during the course of the treatment.
• Avoid drugs that may be photosensitive for at least a day before treatment. You can talk to your pharmacist and find out if any of your medication is photosensitive.
• Applying a soothing gel like aloe Vera gel to the affected area for the first 2-4 days.
• You can apply an icepack if the area feels warm to touch even after a few hours.
• Avoid picking or scratching the sensitive area.
• Avoid prolonged sun exposure and use a high SPF formula before leaving the house.
For more information or take advantage of the many discount coupon, you can contact LA Laser Hair Removal today.